I send 2 packages a week of materials to Niagara Falls which is a 2.5 hour drive. 8 bucks by Canada Post and it's always there next day if mailed by 5, with a tracking number and I can watch it go. But Christmas here they got some weird rules. I was worried because 90 percent of what I've ordered thru Amazon gets here next day after shipping.

I have no experience with the USPS.

But living next door to the US and you can absorb the paranoia, and that's not a good thing. I'm going to take the night time meds and calm down. Damn US beat us at hockey and I wish I could have a dram or beer but I never drank in January before (except at midnight Dec 31 each year), unless I was on vacation. Saves some cash....

We are considering starting a naked airline for travel to the US. The airline would give you a disposable jump suit for the flight and hand out tooth brushes and stuff at the disembarkation point. But for 2 weeks how am I gonna get my scary dangerous drugs into the country when I need a large box? I'm outta luck I guess. Even if they made those in the US I heard a congressman say they were inferior cause they cost less. I can understand a US company making drugs and selling us the seconds. I demand the best ones, and the right to PAY man......LOL..ugh ugh ugh my tongue got stuck in my eye tooth and I couldn't see what I was saying. I'm gonna go put those teeth in the plastic container and let them clean overnight and ponder WHY the HECK is it snowing for the 6th consecutive day!!! My wife's so tired from shoveling that she can hardly press the on button on the dishwasher.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG...

John Conley
Musica est vita