"Which RB song are you referring to---yours or mine? "

I'm referring to the file I created. Yours may not work since it was not created using repeats and we know it is subject to both the 255 limit and the erroneous chord issue. The file I created has neither. But more to the point of the differences between each verse and chorus of your songs, in the song I created with using repeats, I can also edit each and every section without any issues. Every verse and chorus can be edited to be completely unique and different from every other verse in my song regarding backing tracks.

How do you input the melody? is it midi or audio? That will be the important factor to how you change the melody.

"What was the last chord in your test song prior to bar 241?" "As I've indicated in another post, RB will not show a C chord in bar 241 even though it makes an audible change to a C chord in that bar."

-G- There was no erroneous chord change. Nothing happened out of the ordinary to bar 241.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.