Is your music included in YouTube videos that are currently monetized though, Dave ?
And do those videos contain music that uses BIAB Realtracks ?

That is the subject of this thread.
It's got nothing to do with releasing your music for sale on CDBaby, and I wouldn't foresee any problems in doing that.
In fact, I've previously released three audio CD's via Songcast for sale on Amazon without experiencing any problem.
I currently get all of my music mastered and released through LANDR for streaming and download on Spotify, Deezer, GooglePlay, AppleMusic, etc, and I've not had anything rejected for any reason. Neither do I have any problem selling my music for download on Bandcamp.

Just to clarify once again.
All that LANDR are saying, is that they review each release to decide whether to approve it for YouTube monetization. As Craig clarified in his email, it is YouTube themselves who ultimately decide whether to approve or reject videos for monetization on their platform, and you wouldn't even qualify for monetization unless your YouTube channel achieves 4,000 hours of watchtime and 1,000 subscribers within a 12 month period, but if BIAB Realtracks are detected in the music, the video is unlikely to be approved for monetization because it would be deemed as 'not sufficiently distinct".
I have no idea what technology YouTube use to detect BIAB Realtracks, but LANDR managed to detect that I had used them in six of my last eight releases.

I would be interested (and pleased) to hear if anyone has recently managed to get a YouTube video approved for monetization which contains BIAB Realtracks, or maybe a member of staff for PG Music may like to comment ?

Last edited by Andyman; 07/06/19 03:58 AM.