Hello Steve, David, Jim, TuneMonger, Tangmo, Deryk, Robert, Janne, Joe and J&B, (a relative long row...),

At first thanks for your compliments and also for the worries about my son (Jim). Now he is in Italy for the weekend. Maybe I can make a sort of Italian song instead of another Mexico-song. But it is his choice after all. as long as I don't have to pay much!

Some of you mentioned the vocals as being a bit of a problem (my words). I mixed it with a new program called Nectar 3. Like the other song I posted them at the same time. and they had the same issue. But strangely, I did not notice it, although I always check them on my homespeakers as well. I'm serously concerned about my ears now. And those of my wife.
But I mixed both again the old way. I hope it got better by now.
I was curious what Janne meant with 'at the end he got used to my voice'. This worried me. And the remark from J&B about having a 'different' voice in Mexico makes my worries grow more and more. I went to my doctor (joke).

But on the other hand Tangmo and J&B point at that inner monologue. That was exactly why I wrote the lyrics that way (So? But...)
And I used the present tense for saying goodbye to mom and dad and leaving his work. Because he hadn't done it but was thinking about how that works out.
I'm sorry the words couldn't always be heard. I do my utmost to change that. Otherwise Janice has to sing those songs...

Bye,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130