I've been attempting to write songs since I was in school but never got round to completing one. I started writing this in the middle of last week and put all of it together over the last couple of days. This was pretty much an exercise in learning how to use BIAB, RealBand, StudioOne and Melodyne.

Ironically, the song is called Incomplete and is still not fully completed! Some of the lyrics need to be reworked and on this recording there are a few issues with the vocals which don't sound 100% and the mix. But I would like a little bit of feedback on it at this stage to help guide me as I continue to develop this and other songs. I've been really impressed with a lot of the songs I've heard on here so I hope that I can get some advice to help me reach the standard I've seen on here.

All of the instruments are BIAB. I'm only doing the vocals and there are a couple of samples from Splice. I put it together in BIAB and RealBand before exporting the tracks to StudioOne where I recorded the vocals, added the samples and pitch corrected in Melodyne.

Style is _POPBLAD (Pop Ballad w/ Synth Bass)

RealTracks in style: ** N/A ** 2325:Bass, Synth, Rhythm JazzFunkFat Ev 110
RealTracks in style: ** N/A ** 1690:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm PopPromise Ev16 100
Loop in Song: HipHop\Old School - ush105c drums ev8.wav
RealDrums [in style:SynthDrumsDanceRock^1-a: Bass and Snare , b: Snare and Bass
RealTracks: RT2543:Pedal Steel, Background ModernCrossover Sw16 090