Originally Posted By: PeterF
Dave / Chris

Firstly you are getting good with those EZ - Drums nice build up.
Chris sounds great - and a nice overall mix.
Lovely clean tone on the guitar solo - and overdriven guitar is well mixed in.

Another really nice production.

Peter

I'm having a lot of fun with EZDrummer, getting better with it the more I use it I guess.

Thanks, Peter!

Originally Posted By: jannesan
This sounds like a classic heavy ballad, but you have selected more softer approach with cleaner solo guitar - and it sounds really beautiful. Melodically very strong. Nice contrast in the lyrics hell/paradise and night/dawn, kind of optimistic in the end when life carries on. Excellent playing and singing once again.

Janne

Yes, I'm trying to get more melodic with the guitar in my old age.

Thanks, Janne!

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Loving what David said: "I like it! It feels like a short poem or haiku - giving the emotional outlines without specifics."

And it is stunningly delivered with Chris's haunting vocal and piano...wow!

There are enough tasty guitar licks in the production to supply a room of guitar pickers for a LONG time. Excellent.

The info on how you worked with the time signature is fascinating and informative...albeit above my (Bud) paygrade!

We much look forward to the SC version to add to our fav playlist.

Outstanding! You two have an impressive level of consistent excellence -- never a "filler" tune.

J&B

Thanks as always Janice and Bud!

As far as the math for the time signature goes, I didn't figure that out myself, it's above my paygrade too! I found the info on a website someplace.