Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi DB,

For a work in progress, this is terrific! Your choice of instruments is excellent. I look forward to hearing the end product when a bit of time for music comes your way!

All the best,
Noel

Thanks so much, Noel!

It's actually been a crazy year for me, which entailed moving twice, and significant transitions/added responsibilities in my professional life (all of this ultimately for the better fortunately, but VERY time consuming!).

Things slow down towards the end of the summer though through the first quarter of the next year. I've no intention to move again the foreseeable future barring unforeseen circumstances (fingers crossed!) so I'm really hoping to get back into playing. I even got a entry-level keyboard because I always wanted to play the piano and also want to devote myself to that when some time frees up :-)

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB