Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music
Great work on this Dave! Really dig the signal chain you used too. You nailed the vocals too!

Thanks for stopping by, Joe!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
WOW, this is a gem!! You guys get better all the time.....sweet guitar, and Chris' vocal is AWESOME!! Another great tune!! Take care. Greg

Make my day to read comments like that. Thanks, Greg!

Originally Posted By: rayc
This is cool and the lovely vocals match the excellent arrangement.
the only thing I'm not 100% on is the kick/bass drum tone. It's very modern and clicky - if you could EQ the click away it'd sound right for the song.
Lovely stuff - lead tone is cool - particularly for a sim.

Ray, thanks for mentioning the arrangement, we spent a lot of time planning that out and tried it a few different ways until we were both happy with it.

I soloed the kick drum but I'm not hearing any click at this end. Unless I'm not understanding what you mean by "clicky"?

Thanks for the listen and comments, very much appreciated!

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Wonderful job on this Dave! Such a haunting lovely sound! The tone on the guitar in the solo (which was great) is fantastic! Chris's vocal is stellar as usual! It occurred to me while listening that if she tried to do some Ann and Nancy Wilson (Heart) stuff, she would absolutely be killer with it! Anyway, great job! Thanks, Torrey

Hi Torrey,
Thanks as always for the positive comments! And always great to hear nice things about guitar tone from a fellow guitarist!