Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert,

A 4-minute Audio Movie. A story well told. You have a way of painting picture with words.

This is an enjoyable listen (journey).

The BAND, the vocal, the arrangement all help tell that story. And the sound effects were quite effective!!

fj

Thank you,Floyd- had to edit out a bunch of effects- there were so many to choose from!

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Robert,
Very nice kids tune! In my opinion, it is much harder to write a good tune for younger audience than the one for grown ups. You have done a great job on this! Listens very well. Vocals are very smooth! Fx was a nice touch.

P.S. Sadly, kids get hooked on the "bubble gum" radio pop tunes which rarely have any thought behind it and are based on cycling of single catchy phrase. I wish there would be more cartoons, kids shows that would feature more indie / modern folk tunes such as this.

Thank you for sharing!
Misha.

Well said, Misha. Most of the Dad tunes I come up with are never recorded, just used to torture the youngster.
I agree - as soon as kids get past the Raffi/Sesame Street stage there`s not much non-Disney music out there.
Glad you enjoyed this.

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
interesting song. I like it when the words evoke images that ask me to fabricate a meaning (rather than telling a linear story that everyone will hear in exactly the same way)

Pat,
Thanks for listening and commenting.

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Robert,

I like your song very much, with the soundeffects and nice chorus.
You must have had plenty of joy making it.

Hans

Hans,
Its fun to do a song you`re not serious about- the bgv choir I enjoyed the most.

Originally Posted By: Jim
Great song Robert...
Personally I like writing songs for little ones...
Your song has some great lyrical images...
And those sound effects are really delightful...
I certainly enjoyed listening to your creativity...
Perhaps its the kid within me smile!

Jim,
I figured you`d be a kindred spirit on a song like this- thank you!

Robert