Originally Posted By: Noel96
Whether BIAB shows the chord as A2 or Asus2 depends on the selection of choices in Display Options. I've highlighted these on the graphic below.

I just checked RB to see if it has this same feature but couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm assuming that RB doesn't have this feature. If it doesn't, then I would be reluctant to use the Display Options featured in BiaB because of the potential confusion that would occur when using both programs on the same song. Also, if I don't use the Display Options feature in BiaB, then it won't make sense for me to only use the sus2 and sus4 chords in MuseScore because RB will map those to the 2 and sus chords respectively. In fact, RB won't even allow me to enter the sus2 and sus4 chords because it automatically replaces them with an A2 and an Asus chord. This is not a good situation.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V