Keep in mind that the notation provided with some RealTracks is for educational use only. There is no assurance it will produce musical results when played by itself as MIDI.

Most (possibly all of them, now) of the keyboard-based tracks are taken from a MIDI out on the performer's keyboard and should be pretty accurate. Other instruments are not necessarily; I know because I wrote some of them in the early days of RealTracks for electric guitar and sax solos. While I stand by my work, I can't speak for the quality of all.

Since some of the Pad tracks are good, though, while some are not, may I suggest you send an email to support@pgmusic and list the details you have carefully discovered, and reference this thread. They should find your work very helpful and there is a problem, they will be the ones who can fix it. The "missing notes" and "suddenly cut-off chords" sound like a technical problem.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors