Hi Berntd.

That second image is very valuable information. Thank you for posting it.

I see that you have created the repeat by right-clicking on the chord sheet and making the repeat.

If you do a repeat this way, you will need to copy the chords into the grayed out bar section. This type of repeat is meant to be used in Fakesheet mode and is a way of contracting the music (usually for printout).

Here's a PG Music video that explains more about this mode. It's 15 minutes long and worth the watch.

Given the information in your first image, it's possible to set BIAB to repeat without having to use the method that you have. See the graphic below.

In BIAB a "Chorus" is defined as "once through the entire song". The "Start Bar" means "that bar where the chorus starts (i.e. after the introduction ends).

If you used CTRL+T to change to standard view instead of fullscreen view, these inputs are labeled and make a little more sense.

In BIAB, I always lay my songs out linearly as a once-through event. This gives me maximum control with how I want it to sound. The only time I use the repeats that you did is if I want to reduce my printout to a few pages as possible.

Hope this helps,
Noel

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
berndt - repeats.JPG (61.79 KB, 81 downloads)

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024