Originally Posted By: rayc
Excellent narrative as usual Stephan - fun & full too. I reckon you must have a stash or old penny dreadfulls to raid for your stories.
Good arrangement & mix and, as usual, good vocals too.

Well, well, well - this forum is not only a great pleasure, but also extremely instructional: A couple of days ago I learned what a Mu Chord is, and from your very kind post I learned two English words I had never heard or read before: stash and penny dreadfuls. Having moved so often since my youth I can definitely say that there are no (more) physical penny dreadfuls around, but I'm afraid, a lot of that crap must have found its stash somewhere hidden inside my brain. No doubt that I have a certain penchant for absurdity and crankiness - especially as it helps quite a bit to stand dark clouds.

But since I have the feeling that I'm like running out of quirky ideas these days I 'm gonna take 'penny dreadfuls' as a cue to search for that stash and exploit its contents.

Seriously, thanks a lot for your positive and kind words - I really appreciate them a lot.

Cheers,

Stefan