Well, to be fair there is a marketing angle to this. A lot of people think if you have a 64 bit OS then you need 64 bit programs. That's not true but many think it is so now that Biab is 64 it makes it look like they've made the jump into the modern world. 64 bit computer, 64 bit program. It looks good for marketing.

I have nothing against it my complaint was and still is there are a ton of enhancements that have been talked about for years that have not been addressed. It looks like they spent all their time working on 64 bit while ignoring all those other things.

I did not know that it's Apple that forced this? I know nothing about coding but I know Apple is dropping 32 bit and going 64 bit only. So, making Biab for Mac 64 bit also forced them to do a 64 bit Win version because they must share a lot of the same coding?

That would be a good answer for why they've had to ignore all the other things we've posted about for years. That sounds like a pretty big project and it's still going on from what I've read in the Mac forum.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.