My dear friend Alan,

most important: You don't owe me anything - I am delighted if you find the time (and I know that yours is limited) to drop me a line, but there are definitely no 'shoulds' or 'musts' !!!

Even way more important is your info that Di has returned from the hospital - we know she had to go there so often during the last months and we deeply hope that she will recover fast and, most of all, sustainably. We're talking about you very often and can understand what's going on with you with all those ups and downs.
Unfortunately Maha had a severe setback two days ago - things really don't come easy and make you feel a bit like Sysiphus. But we must never give up hope, right? When the Beatles sang "When I'm 64' we all had thought we might probaby never get that old, but having just turned 68 I glad we did, even though it's like they say, 'Getting old is no job for cowards.'

I'm delighted to read that you, again, enjoyed our song and video; I know it's pretty 'remote' - so some like it, some don't. But thinking of all those cranky things is a good compensation of an otherwise reeeeealyl square life

Last week we had the three hottest days ever measured here in Germany - it's not often that we have more than 40 Centigrades, and this year we had almost 42 degrees.
Definitely not my cup of tea (or should I say: my mug of beer.... )Hard to understand how people can live in regions that are always that hot...

Dear Alan, once again all the best for the both of you and thank you so much for your very kind words on our production.

Looking forward to what you'll be coming up with hopefully soon!

Take good care,

Stefan