Dear Janice & Bud,

thank you so much for the lovely and uplifting words you found for Maha - after a couple of weeks of positive development she infortunately had quite a setback some days ago, but we'll keep keeping on.

Glad to read you enjoyed the song/video. It may appear cranky all the way, but it surely has a reference to the real world, because these days, when truth and candor have become pretty cheap currencies, we see a lot of people claiming to have changed for the better who definitely have not, don't you think... Maybe it's sort of a qurky parable (a genre that hasn't yet been discovered by literary studies, I think cool )

Well, many folks mentions the amount of time I / we spend on the videos, but guys like you (and Floyd and many other forum members)come up with so incredibly many marvellous songs, while I just finish four or five a year.

I do hope that you both (and Janice's mother, too) are well and find enough time for your out. and indoor hobbies. Just looked up what's the weather is like in GA. these days - 22 Centigrades in Atlanta - well, if that ain't great for biking 'n' hiking.

All the very best to you and thank you once again for the support you always delight us with. (Not quite sure, if this is correct English, but you'll know what I mean.)

Stefan