Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
What I like about the advanced version is that you can load any of the modes as a separate plug in on a track.

Quick question, if you would. I've used Ozone for well over a decade and highly recommend it, but I only use it on the final stereo mixdown. I've found the load on the CPU to be too large when applying more than one instance, which is what you'd be doing if you used it on individual tracks. Isotope has another product, Alloy, which is specifically designed to be placed on individual tracks, and I use that. Think of it as "Ozone light". I wonder if you have any thoughts on all of this. My knowledge is old; I do have Ozone 8 (on another good deal) but haven't tried it on a multitrack project yet. Perhaps the CPU load has been lightened so it will work better?

Thanks.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors