These days I use Neutron 3 for the individual tracks. Prior to having Neutron I used Ozone 8 on some tracks with other plugins. As has been said one can use individual components with Ozone 8 Advanced. I also tend to use the Visual Mixer.

Basically it is a very simple quick process. I pull all the projects tracks into Reaper, normalise all tracks to about -12 dB, colour code and set markers, apply Neutron to all tracks, then my “master chain” ( Visual Mixer, Ozone, Tonal Balance Control & Youlean LUFS meter). Then let the Visual Mixer set a rough mix and setup an initial stereo field. Then if needed go through each track setting Neutron and finally Ozone using the assistant in both Neutron and Ozone as a start. Then make whatever adjustments. Check the overall sound by ear and the Tonal Balance Control and LUFS meter.

The process is fairly quick and simple. In some cases only half an hour from the time I export from BIAB. (Others can take longer to get tracks right.)

Tony

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1