I know but it's not about us, it's about the 95% of users who don't do music production. I don't have to tell you virtually NOBODY outside of our little world has a clue about that. Early this year I wrote about me building a brand new machine and after me taking and returning three yes, THREE bad mobo's in a row I let Fry's assemble it and their guy got another bad one right off their shelf and I was forced to pay an extra $20 for the same brand with a couple little things I didn't need because the last bad one was their last one in stock. I could have waited another week but twenty bucks, get it done.

I talked to several of the geeks there about what I do and none had a clue which was why I already had my list of components ready but it would be nice to talk to someone at a store like that who does music production. I'm sure there are some but we are talking 5% according to things I've read.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.