In the last few weeks, I discovered that the Bar Settings feature in RB doesn't seem to work the same as it does in BiaB. Though I've done some research on this feature by checking the manual and by searching the forums for the existence of any discussions about this feature, my research didn't produce the answers I was looking for. So, I decided to submit this post.

A new song I was working on recently unexpectedly ended up exceeding the 255 bar limit in BiaB. So, I decided to try opening my song in RB so that I wouldn't have to split it into two sections in order to continue working on it in BiaB. But when I opened my song in RB and then tried to apply the same Bar Settings that I had applied in BiaB, I wasn't able to do so because the names on each track didn't correspond to the instruments for each track that were in the style I had selected. So, I ended up splitting my song into two sections and going back to BiaB to finish the arrangement for my song in two stages. Has anyone else encountered this problem with RB's Bar Settings, or am I missing some steps in my attempt to use this feature?

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V