Those eyebrows.... what mountain range was that anyway?

Yeah... I didn't listen to the video but i did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express once so I'm totally qualified to comment on this.

Times change.... I used to live in a town (military town with a large base) where there were at any given time, at least 12 or so full time bands playing and making a living. It wasn't uncommon for a decent band to play 20 or more nights in a month and hardly ever need to leave that town to do it. That was then..... this is now. There are very few bands there at all. The military base stopped using live music and the civilian clubs also changed how they operate. DUI/DWI laws changed and things changed drastically. Club managers found other ways to spend their money that resulted in a greater return on the dollars spent.

If you can't make the club money....and a huge heap of it at that....every time you play, they will find someone else or something else that will.

Our band was known for it's first class stage presence and showmanship...weird as it was, the people loved it and would come from great distances to see us. But all good things must end and so it did.....

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.