Wow!
Thank you everyone who participated in the thread!
It was simply an opinion based post, not a cry for help. smile It was an interesting read. Some posts are straight to the point, some humorous some "outside the box". Excellent tech views had been expressed on human level.

I know exactly where my particular annoyance originates. I am a greedy recording slob and have dozens of instances of VST/Synths opened in the project, that is where the latency rat lives. I do have a decent card (Arturia Audiofuse) with real Asio driver written for it (not a wrapper) and I do have 32 GB of ram.
This latency thing does not take away from creative process much, it is just an annoyance smile

One of the most popular items was "clipping". I overcame this by reducing mic volume combined with a couple of singing techniques or just stepping away from mic on louder vocals. Still get them, but not terrible. I guess it is very different for instruments.

P.S. Matt, loved the formula: "70% of users don’t understand 59% of these concepts 78% of the time." It is a perfect candidate to be tattooed on someone's back.