Originally Posted By: musician17
This is a nothing short of superb production and achievement. Hats off to everyone involved, particularly Mrs Merritt ... stunning singing, like if it were something straight off an old country record (Tammy Wynette or someone like her). But well done ALL - what a team, what an achievement (loved the instrumental solos in between, too - this is what I call teamwork!).

Originally Posted By: MarioD
I'm late getting here and, as always, everything that I wanted to say already has been said. So all that I can add is WOW this is fantastic. You are all very talented musicians!

You all should be very proud of this one!

Hey y'all, thanks we VERY much appreciate that!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi y'all,

what a treat that is !!!!

I may be the only one on this forum who didn't know the song, but I'm definitely one of those who think that this is just marvellous all the way.

Such a great collab of some of the most experienced forum members... Don't know when I last heard a Dobro (and then played so well), I'm a fan of your (Peter's) and Dave's playing anyway, finally had the chance to hear Bud grabbing his old upright bass - as dusty as it may have been: it didn't sound dusty at all.

Well, I've said it so often before: Janice, I adore your singing !!!!!!

So many fine musicians together - AWESOME.

And the productions sounds as clear and brilliant as can be - congratulations on such an outstandingly fine piece of music.

Regards,

Stefan

Stefan, your insight, nice comments and continued support mean the world to us!!!

J&B