Hi Don,

This is one heck of a toe tapper! It's a great listen. I'm pretty sure Fred would have enjoyed all the music that you brought to your shared room.

I offer my condolences to you on your loss.

One of the dangers of being male is prostate cancer. Generally it's a slow growing cancer and many men die of old age long before the cancer creates any issue. Fortunately these days, if the aggressive forms of the cancer are caught it time, they can be attended to.

Nearly two years ago, I was diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer that had a Gleeson Score of 9 (as far as I know, the index only goes to 10). I had no symptoms at all and even my PSA count only indicated a 1 in 4 chance of my having the cancer. I completely understand how easy it would have been for Fred not to have his cancer picked up in time.

I strongly encourage all guys who read this, and who have not been tested for prostate cancer recently, to go and get it done. There's a ton of joy in catching this cancer in its early development. If the prostate is removed before there is significant damage to the urethra or bladder, the outcome is usually excellent.

Thanks for posting the song! I really enjoyed the energy you brought to my excited feet smile

All the best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024