Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Tone,

Tone! Tone tone tone tone tone. Tone tone tone. Tone tone tone tone tone tone tone tone. Tone tone, tone tone tone tone.

Tone, tone tone tone tone. Tone tone. Tone tone tone.

Tone tone!

-Caaron

(Everything else is great too; but you are the king of tone my friend. Every part of it drips in it. And as someone who gets great tone, you already know it takes every aspect of every note to do that. From placement, to timing, to how it's played/sung, to the correct lyrics, to the effects chosen. You've got it Dave and Chris!ALL of it! Great song that needs to be used somewhere.)

I spend a lot of time searching for the perfect tone, always, so your comments pretty much made my day smile

Thanks, Caaron!

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow - what a tune! I love the textures and vibe on this one. It has a really enticing presence - almost reminds me of Pat Benatar a little bit. A really powerful rock ballad for sure and I found it really captivating.

Thanks for sharing smile

Cheers, Deryk!

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Christine and Dave,

wow, where to begin...? Everything is just outstanding about this song and production. Christine, you are am amazing vocalist with a very clear and crispy voice and a lot of dedication.

Dave, the track just sounds gorgeous on all levels - I think I'll have to check out EZDrumer2, what a terrific sound.

Said it before: I like your playing a lot, and in this song the tone of your guitar is especially outstanding.

A really great thing, wow.

Cheers,

Stefan

Stefan, the demo version of EZDrummer is fully functional, you should definitely give it a try. If you like it wait until it goes on sale before buying, it goes on sale a few times a year.

Thanks for the positive comments!