As you probably have noticed I haven't been around much. There are a number of issues going on here right now. First my C drive crashed. I tried to reinstall using the latest Acronis upgrade. Like before it failed to reinstall; I am through with Acronis. So I purchased a 1TB SSD and started reinstalling everything. About 90% through that my wife fell and broke her hip. She was 65 miles (96.5 kilometers) away and was taken to a hospital in Buffalo NY (71 miles (114.3 kilometers)) that specializes in bone breakage; the Buffalo pro sports teams go there. But it as a 1.5 hour drive one way. She is now in physical therapy in Brockport NY, a mere 6 miles (9.7 kilometers) away.

My sons and I are rebuilding our homes entering steps so they accommodate a walker. Tomorrow I have people coming in to replace a couple of windows. I have our driveway rebuild scheduled for the following week but I may have to cancel. I'm looking into having our bathtub replaced with a shower and I may have to look into a stair lift for her, depending on what the therapist suggests. Thus I have a ton on my plate so if I don't respond to any questions please be patient.

PS - I'm ready for a good drinking bing wink grin

Last edited by MarioD; 09/05/19 05:28 AM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware