Hi

I have the Voicelive 2 and 3 Extreme. I would definately select the Extreme as you can run your backing tracks from it, vocal and guitar effects. It's quite old now (They all are), but for some reason there's never a Voicelive 4. God only knows what they'd put into that? It's massive bangs for your bucks. As for the bluescreen, it's a real issue, so I would recommed buying a new one from them with warrenty. They replace if it's a problem and in the US it would be straightforward, unlike Hong Kong. I kept mine in its box for over a year and although my warenty was over, they were willing to fix it when I had a boot problem which was documented. In the end whatever the problem was dissapeared (possibly with a firmware update - I can't remember for sure) and I've never had a problem since. I love it. It's very high tech, so I guess there's always a risk of malfunction. So easy to use live and also great for recording. You plug it into the PA and into your mic and guitar and that's it. Backing tracks, automatic switching of guitar and vocal effects/harmonies etc. Of course there's a learning curve, but nothing like BIAB! As others have mentioned, have a look at the other pedals - autocorrect and harmonisers etc. Extreme is the flagship though. I suspect the lack of new systems is that they were bought out by Behringer (I think). Be sure to get the Switch 6 pedal board as well for extra flexibility.

Last edited by lambada; 09/08/19 03:56 AM.

Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.487
BIAB 2021 (Build 818)
Intel(R) Core(TM), i3-4160, CPU @3.60 GHz RAM 16 GB, 64 Bit X64-based processor
Zoom UAC-2 (USB 3 interface-built in midi)
VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Sputnik Valve Condenser Mic