+1 I guess but the Stypepicker is hard coded to the chordsheet which is the reason you cannot use Edit>Undo to undo a style change. If they can make that Cancel button work that way then it would also add Undo to a style change which may not be possible. I think the intent of that "Play using current chordsheet" option is to save you from going back and forth from the chordsheet view to the Stylepicker window to test a style with your chords. The fact you have to wait for the song to generate makes it fairly obvious you are changing the style , you are not merely listening to a demo of it.

This does expose one of my many complaints with the Help files though. The Stylepicker Help window tells us what that option does but there should be a simple sentence that says if you choose that option to hear the new style you have actually changed the style of your song. So many little things like this should be spelled out for new users.

One of the most fun things I do with Biab is to mess with many, many different styles and I always remember to go up to File Open and select the song again from the list then say No to the save question. I routinely do that with 15 or 20 styles or even more sometimes.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.