Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09

Step 1: Port over to Reaper.

Step 2: Do whatever you damn well please.

Step 3: Rejoice!

Dude. This is ridiculous. A comment like this implies that Real Band is just a total POS which is NOT TRUE. I used RB last year to record an entire album for my sister using 3 or 4 softsynths AT THE SAME TIME on different tracks for different sounds just like you can do with any other DAW. This also implies you do completely understand RB, have worked with it a lot and THEN decided to use Reaper which would be legit.

Why don't you answer the question for him? He obviously doesn't understand how softsynths work in general, not just with RB. He would have the same issue with Reaper.

Don't worry Funkfized, we'll get you sorted out, I just had to respond to this stupid post first.

Go to Help>Contents>Basics. Then read and understand Driver Setup then read and understand Setup and Configuration. If that doesn't answer your questions, reply back and we'll figure it out.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.