I love this forum and all the people who so willingly offer all the help and tips. My humble thanks. I apologize for not helping more, offering my opinion, and posting more, but there are many incredible people on here that prove I am not needed.

I love/hate BIAB. I own and operate what I consider to be a successful studio. BIAB is a critical piece of my success. I have used it for many years.

But it still crashes my system. It stays somewhat stable when it is the only program in memory. But when I open my DAW to transfer .wav files, I can pretty much expect a crash before the transfers are done. When I hear .wav files popping and crackling inside my DAW during playback, I know it's time to reboot. No BSOD's and only rarely a page fault error screen from BIAB. It is NOT my DAW. After a reboot, the same .wav files that were popping and crackling sound fine. The down time in a studio that charges by the hour is frustrating.

BIAB is AMAZING. I am not asking for help and advice. I am able to get anything I need out of BIAB. But IMHO, I question how much testing is being done, because pgmusic still has some SERIOUS issues to solve.

My thanks to all of you for all the help you provide.