Hmmm, OK. Yes, I know Peter said that but considering how minor that issue was that "mad" pic really seemed over the top to me and now it's some weird internet mistake? Well, I still have issues with Cerio but maybe not so many now. I agree with Roger about the grandstanding exit.

Jan, I can't let this go either. We went over your issues with Biab not using the higher extension chords in detail in your other threads. It's the RT's only that do not use those chords. Midi tracks for guitar and piano use every one of those chords, remember? I even posted notation pics showing that and you agreed. You do have a point about the bass so if you want to say that fine but to post here that Biab cannot handle anything other than 7th chords is unfair. Midi is a huge part of the program.

I also pointed out the problem with having the RT's play all those extensions which is they have to be recorded by the artist. Adding who knows how many new chords to a piano RT could double or even triple the file size. Even if the program can handle a RT file that big it makes logical sense that would greatly increase the generation times. Since there are already lots of posts complaining about that, what's the solution? I don't know but if doing that does greatly increase the generation time then you can handle the new complaints about that.

You can use the midi instruments for your complex chords and RT's for everything else and if you don't like the quality of the midi sounds then get a better synth.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.