Mark, Bob, Steve, Josie, Ray, Joanne, Hans, Floyd, Deryk, Shigeki, Janne, Scott, James, Ember, and Misha:

Really appreciate your taking the time to listen and comment. Seems like for the most part things worked for everyone, which is always good to hear. Thanks for you kind support.

Steve, Floyd, and Ray: Thanks for the feedback on the mix. I’m updating the link to a revised version that hopefully addresses your suggestions. First, upping the base a bit. Second, trying (and I emphasize “trying”) to take off the high end. Quite honestly, not sure I succeeded. Played with it for an hour plus only making it worse . . . then went back to the original and made more modest changes. Really need to study up more on EQ’ing when I can find the time . . . it’s a bit of a guessing game for me right now.

Ray: I thought a lot about adding harmonies and initially intended to. But I couldn’t quite figure out the where, when and how. And so I kinda convinced myself that harmonies in a song about a guy feeling alone on a Friday night was contrary . . . which was probably more of an excuse than anything (lol) . . . but when I get the energy to revisit this song I’ll push myself to reconsider.

James: To be honest, I got a bit lucky with the BAND on this one. Sometimes it just comes easier . . . and this was one of those songs. RT 634 provided the base of things, but when I stumbled on RT 645, the rest of it came together pretty easily. Wish every song could come together as well.

My best to you all,

Deej