Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Dave,

Midnight Romp - Daytime Fun. That is just awesome. A leap back in time, but sounding as freshky as can be. Like your guitar abilities a LOT (said that before), and Andy sure knows how to blow that thing, too.

Toe-tapping, head-nodding, finger-snapping, ear-wiggling, butt-shaking stuff - LOVED IT SO MUCH !!!!

All the best,

Stefan

I thought you might like this one, and always great to get feedback from a fellow guitarist. Thanks, Stefan!

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Dave,

While listening to your song, I imagined me sitting in that old brown pub, almost empty, and me only with my beer...
And then this music starts playing. I shove my feet under the table, take a big sip and relaxed. But with a smile, that wasn't there before. Got the picture? That's what this song did to me.

So very nicely done. I enjoyed it, although Valentines Way is still unbeaten!

Hans

Thanks, Hans!

Well, I'm sure we will do more Rock Ballads in the future. Next one up is a blues/rock tune though, just waiting for Chris to get back from her vacation.

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
THAT is cool stuff.

Juking groove. Nice, lovely clean tone. Very well put together and my only nit if there is one is that the drums, especially in the fill, need to be louder.

Appreciate the listen and comments, Herb!

I think you are right about the drums. I bumped them up 2db and will revisit the mix again if I decide to do more with this song.