I played with it a bit this morning.

It uses midi to select which chords to play, a C5 note will play a 'C' chord, etc, but also which phrases to play for each chord.

The lower midi "notes", below C4, are selecting the phrases or rhythmic patterns, and the higher ones, C5 and above (the manual says C4 and above but experimenting here it seems it needs C5 and above), are telling it which chord to play.

So if you just wanted it to play one phrase (rhythmic pattern) throughout the entire song you could get by by feeding it a very simple midi file created on either a keyboard or manually using a midi editor. Select the pattern you want first and then create a simple midi file with single notes telling it the chord to play. You can get chords other than major chords by feeding it more than one note, C5 and D#5 will give you a Cm chord, etc.

I didn't take me much time to get something that sounded decent using the midi editor built into reaper, and what I know about midi you could write on the head of a pin and still have space left, so there is potential.

Unfortunately feeding it a midi file created via BIAB is not going to work.

I also checked out some of the other virtual guitarists they have available, some good stuff there!

Thanks again, Steve!