Originally Posted By: nonchai
Also to get the Chords into Cubase : Biab, RealBand, BB Plugin Chords & Tracks into Cubase Reaper Studio One Win/Mac , just save the SGU in the plugin then open with Biab,

Ah that's very helpful - thanks Pipeline.

Didn't know BIAB could export just the raw chords for each change. Almost there. As you suggest - if there's a way in the future whereby a BIAB song held I plugin save-state data could automatically just update the chord track it would be awesome ( but need access to the Cubase API )

Otherwise as I think you meant - in the future if one can do all this just form the plugin instead of having to switch to full BIAB that would be awesome.

Ultimately it would make so so much sense if there was a seamless connection between BIAB and Cubase - one where any change in a BIAB progression or style didnt require many extra steps involving dragging and dropping.

On a final note - if one is just regenerating a song in the plugin - and then hits the PLAY button in the plugin - where does the sound get output to? over the stereo input on the track in Cubase hosting the plugin - or out via the main Mac speaker/phone outputs>

And when just needing to audition or try out a regenerated stereo BIAB arrangement - can one press play in Cubase and have the BIAB plugin put out the master stereo audio feed straight into the plugin output and in sync time wise with whatever is in cubase already?

It would seem a great pain to not be able to try out different styles or progression tweaks - against EXISTING MIDI and audio in other Cubase tracks - if each time ANY change is made to the BIAB plugin one constantly needs to re-drag stuff onto Cubase tracks?

Is there a plan down the road to - instead, as an option - just be able to output all the separate audio from BIAB in real-time onto separate Cubase audio tracks?

in other words have the plugin work as other multi-channel-audio-output plugins like KONTAKT or HALION or EZ Drummer would....

Big Sur, Mac Mini i7 2018, 64GB RAM 2TB SSD
Yamaha PSR SX 900, Cubase, Ableton, UNIFY, OPUS ORCHESTRATOR, MASCHINE, Vienna Ensemble Pro ,Audiofuse, L6 HELI, KOMPLETE, Komplete Kontrol 88
Lockdown beard, podgy face, beer belly, bald patch ... yadda yadda