Originally Posted By: Mike Head
Hmm Charlie
I am surprised that you have these troubles.
Are you also talking version 2019 ? if so, I ask you the same question is it both 64 and 32 bit version and are you trying to use was drivers.
Mike

Yes, version 2019 latest build.

It is definitely an issue with the 64 bit version. I use the 64 bit version 99% of the time in order to take advantage of 64 bit Win 10 operating system, CPU and the 12 Gig of additional ram I have over my old Win 7 laptop. I upgraded my computer and loaded 2019 from scratch adding all the 49 Paks, Xtra Paks I'd acquired over the years.

I have not used the 32 bit BIAB or RB enough to notice whether it's an issue with them or not. I mostly open RB to test issues that I see arise here on the forum.

I currently have both versions of BIAB audio settings on MME and that's the most stable setting for the program.

Everything is fresh on this new system. BIAB/RB 2019, Sample Tank Max Suite, Audacity and CC Cleaner are the only programs I've installed and use. I also installed but don't use regularly are Presonus Studio One 4.5 Professional and Active Presenter. Other than games and the media player, I've not activated anything that came pre-installed. 99% of my use of this computer is Facebook, YouTube, Google Search and 64 Bit BIAB.

This is my first venture into Win 10 and my guess is most of my issues are due to my inexperience with settings and defaults within the OS. For instance, BIAB 64 and 32 open without a prompt from Win10 User Account question to allow the program to open. Both RB and Audacity prompt for that request every time I start the program. I click ok and move on because I've not found how to whitelist those programs.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 09/19/19 02:53 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.