Well.... here in NC they decided this would be a great time to mess with the channel lineups and the transmitter frequencies..... I believe it's an FCC mandated thing due to radio spectrum allocations.... probably nation wide.

Anyway, we're having one heck of a time trying to get those channels. I've rescanned my TV multiple times.... last weekend I had 57 channels.... today, after a rescan, I have 36. And not one of those is the public TV channels. Previously, I could pickup 3 different towers..... now, nothing and my preamp is cranked to 30dB gain.

I'm hoping they will get finished soon and we can get those channels again.

In other news, the same 2000 foot TV towers hold a multitude of ham radio repeater antenna arrays, and several of those have sustained some damage from a variety of storms and those repeaters are not on the air or are only usable from certain compass directions from the towers....and they can't be fixed due to the TV channel shuffle is completed and the crews are down off the towers.

So.... we might have to watch the PBS country music documentary via some other method..... online archived streaming after it's been aired. Better late than never I suppose.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.