Hi robbo, can either you or Bob please explain exactly what you mean by "forget the path to real tracks and drums"? I don't understand what you mean by this. Are you saying that each time you use the plugin you need to go to File->Preferences, scroll down to the "Folder Locations" section and enter the paths from scratch? Or are you making an assumption that because the style picker needs to rebuild each time, that the plugin is "forgetting paths"? The style picker needing to be rebuilt often is an issue I will look into but it is not related to folder paths in the plugin.

I'm also not sure what you mean by "the AU plugin does not recognize stops, holds etc.". If you enter a chord with a shot, hold, or rest, it works. I have tested this in every type of plugin and can confirm that these types of chords can be entered. However, if you are referring to opening a file that contains shots, holds or rests, then yes this is a bug that we are aware of and working on a solution for.

We are working to improve rendering speeds in the plugin but they are comparable to the 64bit main app that we released this year. Perhaps you are comparing the plugin to an older version of Biab?

When posting a bug/issue on the forum, please try to be as specific as possible with the description of your problem, and the steps you are taking to produce it. That way it can easily be replicated by others and is easy for us to understand when working on a fix. Thank you for the feedback!