Hello to all;

I made this short, easy listening instrumental this morning using as many different aspects of BIAB as I could squeeze into 32 bars.

This song uses 2 Real Styles, a midi Style and an instrument generated from a second midi style. There are a total of 14 instruments on twelve tracks that are a mixture of RealTracks, Hi-Q Midi and a regular midi track. The Midi synths used are Coyote WT and Sforzando that are native to BIAB. I blended two midi pianos with an acoustic RT piano and also rendered a midi piano, the piano twill heard several times throughout the song to audio and edited that complete piano track using BIAB's Audio Editor, eliminating all but the piano twill. I copied and pasted the twill riff into the specific measures I wanted them to play. Finally, I created a medley using a four instrument RT Medley selection.

I used PGMusic plug ins compressor, EQ, and Reverb on various instruments.

The song was created, rendered, mixed and tracks converted to Performance Tracks and Audio tracks to complete a stereo master track and exclusively used BIAB. I exported the master as a WAV and converted it to MP3 in Audacity.

To recap. This song is a mixture of RealStyles, Midi Styles, RealTracks, HiQ Midi, regular Midi instruments and a RealTrack 4 instrument Medly.

There's A Place

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.