Dear Andrew,

thanks again for your reply.

I will follow your advice and I will run BiaB from the external HD shipped by PGMusic.

Despite of that I am still confused about some items.

I have followed your advise and have chosen the option "Install BB on internal Hard Drive" and used the external hard drive, shipped by PG Music, as custom folder location for RealTracks and RealDrums; with the result that most of RealTracks sets 301 to 328 are missing and marked as „N/A“, when I start BiaB from in internal HD. 2713 RealTracks are listed. (Shown are various RTs under sets „800“ and „Vid“. I do not know what these are. See attachement.) The StylePicker shows 6893 items.

Things are different, when I start BiaB from the external HD, shipped by PG Music.
Listed are 2713 items min the RealTracks Picker. (I guess that means 2713 RealTracks.) The StylePicker now shows only 5766 items. These are more than I could ever use, but strange indeed. How comes the difference?

You write that you checked my account and that „RealTracks Picker goes up to 3326“. In both cases (iMac and external HD)„my“ RealTracks Picker only shows 2713 items. (See attached Pngs.) How do I come to the number 2700? I took it from the PG side „https://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm“. I do not know what the „+“ in „2700+“ means, perhaps these 13 more in my RealTracks Picker. I guess, that with the „+“ the additional RealTracks of the 49PAKs are not meant, as these have to be paid extra. and are not supplied with the HD shipped by PG Music. (Although I would prefer shipped individual HDs which contain all these items I ever bought; not possible and profitable for you, I suppose.)

You write „If you are running version 2019 and you don't have any showing "N/A", then you have them all.“ Wouldn't it mean, that the RealTracks Picker should list these 3326 items? And wouldn't it mean, that you shipped an individual copied HD with all RealTracks I bought with 49PAKs?

One last question: Should I download all these PAKs from my account and install them on my external HD shipped by PG. And are these files uncompressed as well?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards.

Norbert

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
RealTracks Picker Dialog iMac.png (1.01 MB, 4 downloads)
StylePicker iMac.png (825.47 KB, 4 downloads)
Style Picker External HD 2019.png (1.69 MB, 4 downloads)

Germany

iMac, Intel Core i9, 64 GB, OS X 13.4
BiaB 2023 for Mac, Audiophile version