Hi Folks.
Have to warn from the start, if you do not like picante subject tunes, please fast forward to the next user post.

If you stayed, here is a tune I wrote in college...based on partially true story.  
Once I was walking to school with a friend and we saw a very colorful and drunk prostitute walking right on the road. My buddy pulled the woman to the side and helped her to the bench even bought her water. She was sincere, and thankful that we helped her. She talked to us like a parent to children, not in a manner as with probable clients. My stereotype of that profession gathered from movies and classics like Ivan Kuprin or even from a song of another classic - Sting has shuttered to pieces. It seemed (maybe just seemed..) that she was pretty comfortable and happy with the lifestyle she had. Looking back, I find the image fascinating of two long haired high school boys in black lather jackets talking to a very vivid personage at least twice of their age smile I wrote this tune about 2 years after that encounter. Yesterday I had a friend over, and he offered his help to revive it.  Chris played digital piano. Our session was only half an hour or so, but Chris understood exactly what I wanted.  I did not bother to record him in midi, as I just wanted a sketch, but it came out a bit better than I expected from first try, so I just left everything in place. Hope you will not find this tune offensive, this was certainly not the intention, just a tribute to good times and to a friend passed away some time ago. Comments positive or less than positive are always welcomed.

NY Courtesan

lyrics:

I walk up early in the morning,
checked my email. It offered me to enhance my breast,
And an elephant pXXis - to have success
A million dollars to wipe my #ss
But I said , NO honey bunny, I am fit and fine
Its all intriguing, but I will stay on a side.

I looked at my boobs and they have natural vibe,
they are so firm - no one can deny em
I am like a dynamite on a sunny day,
I got my silk stockings from an auction Ebay
A funky leather purse at a local yard sale
A Salvation Army boots - if you may

No man can resist me, I am like a drug
Sometimes I am low and sometimes I am high.
Man sit in a bar, sipping their wine
C'mon C'mon bartender lend me some time.
I'll make them sing,  I will make them dance
Put on that hot tape DJ, lets  rock this fence.

We danced through the night and until the dawn
The biker at the corner table had my tongue
His breath smelled liked booze and buncha cats
I barely had a chance to disappear fast
My Salvation Army boots have carried me away
Oh' boy that was a long night and now I am dead

Tech stuff: 
My friend asked to mention him as Mr.Chris, so here are the credits:
Mr.Chris- Digital piano / blues improvisation / Rhodes patch
me: Lyrics/vocals/mix
BIAB: RealDrumsWorldPercKeitaSlow
Various FX of Sony libraries and self made