Dear Ms. Rebecca King...

Da-aaang, lady shocked !!! This is the first song you produced with Band-in-a-Box ??? Sounds to me like you had a real short learning curve. Da-aaang !!! After I clicked on the link to the song on SoundCloud, upon hearing the beginning of it, I thought I had accidentally been taken to a music streaming website -- Spotify, Pandora, or whatever else is out there where professional musicians introduce their songs.

The Real Tracks you selected fit the feel of the lyrics so fabulously that they sound inevitable, pre-ordained to be assigned to your production of Solitude. You sing those lyrics as though you've lived more than one life. The vocal harmonies are tight, melodious, a chorus of your voice multiplied clearly and with great musicality. The lyrics themselves describe a compelling interior monologue that's as clear and sharp as high mountain air.

Da-aaang shocked !!! Oh, I said that already, right ??? Forgive me. I've listened to the song seven times as I end this comment.

Really impressed,

- bluage -

P.S. YAY !!! Another lady joins the forum !!!

Last edited by bluage; 10/07/19 08:25 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".