Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Ok, this will be an embarrassing story; but since it's a compliment to you; I will allow my own embarrassment.

I was at Walgreen's waiting for my prescription to be filled. It was going to be a few minutes; so I went to walk around the store a bit. They had some pretty killer music on; much to my surprise. I thought "this makes the wait worth it." I couldn't place the song; but the band sounded familiar. Really good too! After a bit it was bothering me that I couldn't figure it out. I wanted to know who the band was; but also the name of the song. I figured I would add it to one of my playlists. I went to grab my phone out of my back pocket and...the song was coming from MY phone! It was YOUR song! It took me a minute to figure it out. I had your song lined up to listen to and somehow bumped it to play.

I guess telling this on here wasn't so embarrassing; but realizing I was leaving the line and walking around the store with "my own music" was a bit of an embarrassing realization. Oh well. It's not the worst.

That being said, I was so enamored by the song that I was going to look up the artist to hear the song again. I liked it that much! As it would turn out, it sounds even better on a proper system. wink

Chris sounds great, you sound great...the mix, the write, the call and response...everything.

How long before PG has "Blue Attitude-Dave" real tracks? smile

Possibly the coolest comments we have ever received on one of our songs.

Thanks so much, you truly made my day when I read it smile