Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
Janice & Bud pretty much said everything I was thinking! Really wonderful job on the song.

Thanks so much, Ember!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve...

Awesome song in all regards.

Love! the beat of this - right off the bat.

The addition of the organ in the 2nd verse is the perfect touch (and man! it sounds good!)...and the steel at just the right time. Ditto the piano in the 3rd. Very cool BGVs. And that little touch of steel at the end. All indications of a man who knows how to produce a good song.

Your vocals are ALWAYS good.
Your mix is ALWAYS good.

"But it was clear, we started a lifetime
At a quarter to nine"
What a great line - and great summary...

A solid write start to finish.

This might be my favorite of yours (among so many).

SO good from every angle.

fj

Thanks a bunch, Floyd! That really means a lot to me. So glad you like this one!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
SWEET!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! AWESOME!!!! If I were running advertising for PG music, I would use this track to show what the program can do in the right hands!! Beyond the great track, wonderful use of the instruments, and great vocal, the writing is AMAZING!!! "We started a life time at a quarter to nine"........what a creative and fresh approach to thinking and writing. So much of the way we speak and write is generic......we fall into the same patterns. This is SOOOOOOO creative!! LOVE THIS SONG Steve!!!!! Take care. Greg

Greg, I so appreciate your very kind words!

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Very nice romantic backstory for the appropriate title and the touching lyrics.
I like the development to the catchy chorus, the verses have that excitement of what's coming for the lifetime.
I like your vocals including the backing in the chorus. The arrangement is quite delicate, which is nice, although I was expecting fireworks in the end smile

Janne

Thanks, Janne!

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann