Originally Posted By: jonel
Hi All,
I have been following this thread because I wanted to use CoyoteWT in Sonar. I was not aware that Coyote Forte was installed with BIAB (not on my machine) or is Coyote Forte and CoyoteWT the same? When I added it from the DXi list I got the message that it 'Failed to insert the soft synth. It may not be properly installed'.
I assumed that this was because it was only registered for used with BIAB. The synth works fine in BIAB. Then I realised that I was using Sonar X3 x64 whereas BIAB is only 32 bit. When I used X3 x32 there was no problem.

My question is this: Since Coyote is only 32 bit, is there a 64 bit VST version (or equivalent)?

I am aware of the criticisms of this synth with regard to quality of sound, but it is a really valuable synth because of it's multi timbral capability and so I can get a midi file up and running for audition within Sonar or Ableton without having to insert lots of different instruments (much in the same way that RealBand routes all channels to the default VST)

Thanks

You have Sonar so you have 64 bit GM in TTS-1. This comes with Sonar and is better than Coyote IMHO.

Last edited by MarioD; 10/10/19 02:00 AM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware