Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
My opinion, "50 new features" thing does not work well for existing users and newcomers.

I believe, it is pretty obvious that to lure new customers, interface should get some serious face lift job. I am sure a couple of old timers would not want to even hear about this, but I am simply talking about: better organization, graphical representation + modular and scale-able user defined interface, not taking away any features.

That alone could bring new, oxygenated blood into the loop....

I would prefer if PG worked more on further developing/fixing items that are already in place rather than yearly "new features". The "new" features are found everywhere...in all new plugins, DAW's, etc. BIAB is different in its core.
BIAB is focused on traditional / acoustic sound music production... What I am trying to say, I think this body needs to build up muscle, not try to grow another set of arms and legs. And of course more of amazing Real tracks please!

I'm an old timer but I completely agree with you.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware