Dear Janice, dear Bud,

you were so very kind to let me have a sneak pre-listen to that song that really struck me. Please forgive me, if I repeat here what I wrote you after I had heard it for the first time:

"What a terrific song that is - you're just keeping 'em coming !!!! The treat started with that great photo which really represents what I was going to hear a couple of seconds later.

'The good news is the bad news could’ve been worse' - oh boy, waht a hook that is. I don't think I ever heard the topic 'he's gone' being regarded from that side in a song, but isn't that actually exactly that kind of thoughts of hope we all have when being left by our loved one?

A gorgeous song, a great composition, brilliantly arranged by Floyd, very nice playing by Peter, and like always perfectly engineered and produced by Bud.

Did I forget something? Oh no: I am totally unable to imagine that any other artist could sing this song as soulfully and as convincingly as you do, Janice - I don't know if there is a word more intense than 'sublime', but if there is it's exactly what I feel.

Maha loves the song a lot, too, and sendes you her warm regards.

Hats off!!!!"

Well, guys - the only thing I might add is: I love this song even more with every listen !

All the best,

Stefan