Originally Posted By: bluage
Dear "Bud', Ms. Janice, 'PeterF', and Floyd Jane...

All right, all right, now, everybody, sumpin' fishy's goin' on here shocked !!! You folks are just too dang good in the following departments: lyric writing, music composition, singing, instrumental performance and sound engineering. Time to reveal your secret(s) !!! Was it...

1) Massive doses of vitamins added to your breakfasts?
2) You kidnapped the 'The Muse' and locked her up in your basement?
3) Signed a contract in blood with that wiley ol' debbil? mad
4) You were all abducted by aliens who boosted your brain power? What? WHAT is it? Ah'm just dyin' ta' know, don'cha know laugh !!!

(A NOTE: Please use a No. 2 pencil to mark your choices for answers.)

Okay, but seriously, folks, it's obvious to me that the four of you through your long association with each other have bonded with each other artistically. It just...shows. If we lived near each other, when I hosted a party I would invite you all to supply the music. Serious as a heart attack, I would !!!

Keep it up, you four. Ohhh, yes-sss, you just keep, this, UP, and see what happens next -- us fellow forum members will keep lookin' forward to the next one, that's what'll happen, ha, ha !!!

I really love what you guys (and Ms. Janice, who is not a guy laugh ) do on this User's forum. Thanks for "The Good News".

Truly-ooly,

- bluage -

Your reviews are priceless! It’s as much fun reading them as it is making the song. Thanks for your support and the joy you bring with your posts.

J&B