I noticed yesterday on the IK Multimedia page that they have released some new versions of apps.

"[i]We have provided compatible updates to the following programs in your IK User Area: AXE I/O Control Panel 1.1b, Custom Shop 1.9, and Authorization Manager 1.0.27[/i]."

I installed Custom Shop 1.9 and Authorisation Manager 1.0.27 on to my iMac Mojave 10.14.6. Now in System report there are only 3 32 bit apps, AudioChordWizard which I know is now built in to the Main BiaB app so redundant and 2 Apple apps which I know where updated when I installed Catalina on my MacBook Air.

I also replaced Amplitube 3 with Amplitube 4 some time ago and it worked fine.

When I launch BiaB I get an error message Registry Error, Please ensure this product has been installed properly. This I know to be an IK Multimedia message from past experience. Selecting a style that uses Amplitube I get the error again but everything plays fine, no hiss, it just seems normal.

So I guess my question would be, is it now safe to upgrade to Catalina?

EDIT: I answered my own question, Amplitube 3 is not compatible as I knew, and the 64 bit Amplitube 4 is not compatible either.

Last edited by TRYUK; 10/25/19 01:53 AM.