Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Janice, dear Bud,

you were so very kind to let me have a sneak pre-listen to that song that really struck me. Please forgive me, if I repeat here what I wrote you after I had heard it for the first time:

"What a terrific song that is - you're just keeping 'em coming !!!! The treat started with that great photo which really represents what I was going to hear a couple of seconds later.

'The good news is the bad news could’ve been worse' - oh boy, waht a hook that is. I don't think I ever heard the topic 'he's gone' being regarded from that side in a song, but isn't that actually exactly that kind of thoughts of hope we all have when being left by our loved one?

A gorgeous song, a great composition, brilliantly arranged by Floyd, very nice playing by Peter, and like always perfectly engineered and produced by Bud.

Did I forget something? Oh no: I am totally unable to imagine that any other artist could sing this song as soulfully and as convincingly as you do, Janice - I don't know if there is a word more intense than 'sublime', but if there is it's exactly what I feel.

Maha loves the song a lot, too, and sendes you her warm regards.

Hats off!!!!"

Well, guys - the only thing I might add is: I love this song even more with every listen !

All the best,

Stefan

Thank you very much Stefan for the great review and please tell Maha we are excited that she likes it also. Best to the both of you!!!

J&B